Technical Education Center Osceola is a proud charter of The National Technical Honor Society.
The mission of the National Technical Honor Society is to honor student achievement and leadership, promote educational excellence, and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership.
Technical Education Center Osceola became a recognized National Technical Honor Society chapter in the fall of 2016. It is among 3,700 charter schools and colleges with more than 50,000 students enrolled in vocational and technical education each year.
To be inducted into The National Technical Honor Society, students are required to meet strict criteria and membership is by invitation only. Students must:
- Have a current GPA of 3.0
- 90% or above attendance record.
- Submit a teacher recommendation using the NTHS Teacher recommendation form.
- Demonstrate critical workplace values, honesty, technical skills, teamwork, loyalty, initiative, leadership and commitment to personal and professional excellence.
Member Benefits include
- NTHS Scholarship Opportunities
- Letters of Recommendation
- Membership Recognition including a certificate of achievement, official NTHS diploma seal, membership pin, membership card, graduation tassel and window decal
- Important career and professional recognition by education business and industry
- Online career center access with resume tools and job connections
- Recruitment opportunities to top US Colleges and Corporations
- Member discounts for GEICO, STEM Premier and more.
For additional information, contact Shannon Melvin, Dean of Students at 407-344-5080 or firstname.lastname@example.org National Technical Honor Society Advisor.
National Technical Honor Society
National Technical Honor Society Scholarship Page